From the Side Navigation, choose Autoscaling -> Replicas.
Replicas is part of the Autoscaling information presented in a tabular form.
The replica table includes:
- Replica name (click to be redirected to this replica details page)
- Number of ready containers
- Status (running, error, and others)
- Date of the last restart
- Age of the replica
The replica data is up to date at the time of page display. Refresh the page to obtain the latest data.
Clicking replica name will redirect to replica details page that contains informations like:
- Details - age, image, containers ready
- Environment variables - read only access to variables and secrets used by replica
- Events - messages logged from replica like Created, Started, Unhealthy
- Logs - different severity logs created by replica