This version of the documentation is related to Vue Storefront V1 and is marked as deprecated. For the current (v2) docs, visit the recent version.
Before your code changes are visible to the Public internet, you need to deploy them from your Repository.
Note: We strongly recommend that you use the develop branch for development + tests and the master branch of your Storefront Cloud repositories to deploy stable releases.
You may find two repositories in there (opens new window):
- demo-storefrontcloud-io - where the master branch is used to deploy the production frontend and the develop branch is used to deploy the test frontend,
- demo-storefrontcloud-io-api - where the master branch is used to deploy the production API and the develop branch is used to deploy the test API.
The namespaces are bound to the public URL addresses:
- demo-storefrontcloud-io is deployed under demo.storefrontcloud.io
- demo-storefrontcloud-io-api is deployed under demo.storefrontcloud.io/api
To deploy the code changes, please:
- check if all changes have been committed to the right branch (develop for theinstance-test.storefrontcloud.io, master for theinstance.storefrontcloud.io),
- push branch to git repository
For theinstance-test.storefrontcloud.io all commits pushed to develop branch are deployed automatically by Continuous Integration tool.
For theinstance.storefrontcloud.io to deploy master branch you have to create a new git tag. When you create the tag it is deployed automatically by CI.